Home: Recipes > Sausages
Gluten Free Cumberland SausageRecipe #1877
+ Show Costings
+ Order Items
+ Modify Recipe
Step by Step Guide
1. Mince meat through a 5mm plate
2. Add seasoning to meat and mix thoroughly until fully distributed.
3. Add the iced water to the meat and mix.
4. Immediately (while there is still free water) add gluten free rusk and mix thoroughly. Note: gluten free rusk can take up to three times longer to absorb the water than standard rusk; longer mixing times are required.
5. Re mince through a 5 mm plate.
6. Fill into casings as required.
7. Leave to rest for at least 12 hours before cooking.
🍳 Cooking Suggestion