Home: Recipes > Burgers
Organic Steak BurgerRecipe #1097
A lightly seasoned burger with cracked black pepper, ginger and sea salt.
Our organic burger range has been designed to give you flavour control. Add them to the meat at any level from 3% to 8% to give you the choice over flavour strength.
We recommend an addition of 6% to start with. From that level simply adjust to meet your own taste. Remember to adjust the water content as you increase or decrease the mix. eg. If you increase the mix by 2%, decrease the water by 2%.
+ Show Costings
+ Order Items
+ Modify Recipe
Step by Step Guide
1. Mince meat through 5mm plate
2. Add seasoning to the water and mix until fully dissolved
3. Mix extra thoroughly with the mince and leave to sit for 5 mins
4. Add rusk and mix again
5. Re-mince through 5mm plate
6. Press into required size of burgers
🍳 Cooking Suggestion