No 5 red and white rayon twine, now supplied in single rolls.
Each roll is shrink wrapped to ensure twine is properly protected
Rayon twines have become the de facto standard for twines used by the butchery and associated trades.
- Made from white rayon twine and coloured polyester strands
- #5 is the most popular twine type with a break load of 45kg
- Each bobbin is approx 250 meters (500gr) and is wound on a plastic core
- Supplied as single rolls.
- Suitable for hand-tying, not machine-tying.